Have to blog about them before I forget them!
1) Yesterday I was getting Landon ready for school and he puts his hand on each of my cheeks and says 'Hi Sweet Cheeks'. Another thing Miss Kasie calls him. LOL He's never called me that before though. I laughed, it was cute. He meant it, and it was sweet.
2) We were eating dinner last night and Landon looks at Chris and I and points to his underwear and then points to the bathroom. I guess for the first time ever he was on MUTE? He preferred to use sign language instead? It was hilarious.
3) Don't really have any funnies for Lilah just yet. She is just such a lover and so sensitive. She gets her feelings hurt if you laugh at her. Last night at dinner she wanted some ketchup. I've never given it to her before but she knew how to 'dunk' her food in it and eat it. Chris thought it was cute so he laughed, and she got embarrassed. She's so sweet and girly! She likes to wear baseball caps now, I need to get a picture. Too cute!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what cute little stories.
you should get a pic of her and post it in your 365 blog ;D
I sent you an email :D
Post a Comment