This is yet another busy week ahead. Tomorrow i've got a baby shower to go to. Tuesday I'm having a playdate at the house, Wednesday i'm taking Lilah to Open Gym, Thursday i'm finally getting my hair done (It's much needed) and then Friday i'm taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese with my mom's group, a Scentsy Seminar on Saturday, and then a birthday party on Sunday. Lots to do!
In between all of that, I have to stay on top of my 'Chore List' from Motivated Moms. Love having my chores on my fridge. I'm a visual person that needs to see what needs to be done, and I like crossing things off as I go. Feels like I really did get things accomplished!
Can't believe we are 1/2 way thru January already, AND I can't believe the stores already have bathing suits out, AND Easter stuff! What?! It's not even February or Valentine's Day!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment