
Here he is being naughty at dinner, but you will see the fro is no mo. I promised myself that I wouldn't cut his hair until Christmas. A week before it was driving me CRAZY and I had it 'trimmed' just to calm it down a tad for Christmas pictures. But alas, I can't take it anymore. I took matters into my own hands and we went to the garage and I got rid of the frizz, the fro, the poof, the not so cute do. Let's face it's just not a style for him. Unfortunately he has my curly hair with some wire thrown in with it. I *tried* to let it grow longer to see if it would cooperate and each day it's a battle. It wants to do its own thing, and its a new year a new do!
It's still long on top but I had to take the sides. We love it like this, and it fits him. No sense in trying to mess with a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment