Lilah is a big time daddy's girl by night and mommy's girl by day. But as soon as Daddy walks in the door it's all about daddy. That's fine, it's 'All about Mommy' for me when he gets home. I escape to the bathroom as soon as I can sneak away to take a LONG (even though I say I'll be quick) bath to RELAX, with NO NOISE. It's nice I tell ya. Just a few minutes of peace helps.
When Chris got home last night Lilah ran to him and wanted to be held. I went and kissed him and she pushed my cheek away from his. So I did it again thinking it was a fluke. Nope! She didn't want ME kissing on HER daddy. She then started to make noises while pushing me away. Before long she'll be saying 'My Daddy'.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment