Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Peeing on the wall...

really IS better than peeing in his pants, right?! This potty training stuff is 'dangerous'. He told me he had to go potty, so off we went to the bathroom. I placed him on his seat, and I ALWAYS tell him to hold IT. Well he was and we started to talk. I asked him who took him to the bathroom today, and he told me Lenore (the teachers Aide) and then all of a sudden, BAM! Didn't even have time to duck and cover, and I was <> this close to being peed on. But I jumped back just in the nick of time for my WALL to get the brunt of it, and not me. Thank you, Thank you very much! I yelled 'Hold it!!' real quick but didn't laugh (although I wanted to) because I didn't want him to think it was OK to just let it be 'free' and think it was a game.

Hopefully it was just a fluke, and it won't happen again. If so, I'm gonna have to invest in a rain coat and some goggles!

I'm sure some of you may be 'bored' of my potty training updates but it's a way for me to document what is happening so WHEN and IF I ever get the time to get caught up on scrapbooking and his baby book I will know what happened and when.

I managed the dog eating the poo incident, and now this. Let's hope that's IT. Or let's hope he at least saves some 'fun' for Daddy. He always has it easy, no fair!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ok your post (or my reading it) was in perfect time because my lovely Brighton just pee'd on the bathroom floor. I asked him WHY he pee'd on the floor and he said *CUZ I HAD TO GO FAST* - thanks kid! That's what I get for feeding the baby right?

Why did I think Landon was younger than Brighton?

and your other post, you know the one about everyone (even you) aging - don't you just love when your minds gets onto thoughts like those? I had myself bawling my eyes out thinking about how Talon was 10 and if the next 10 years FLY as fast as the first 10 he's going to be gone away from me in no time flat - it sucks to start thinking about things like that.