Echo! Echo! The house is so quiet. Landon is back to school today! He was so excited this morning to go see Miss Kasie and show her that he had his 'underwears' on. I'm hoping that when I go pick him up that he survived the day with no accidents. I sent 3 pairs of pants and 6 pairs of underwear and a 'clean' bag and a 'dirty' bag. I'm hoping the dirty bag comes home empty! He hasn't had any accidents in a week, so I'm hoping that he didn't get too involved in his playing and forgot.
I'm excited to see how his first day back went! This morning Lilah and I had our friends over for a salad recipe swap. 11 moms and their kids were over (including me) and everyone brought great stuff! Yum! There was pasta salad, oriental salad, a black bean salad, pistachio salad, 2 different fruit salads, strawberry pretzel salad, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some. It was great. One problem, Lilah was SUPER clingy. She wanted me to hold her the entire time. She wasn't interested in playing with her friends, she wanted to be a lover. She ended up falling asleep on me as I held her and talked to everyone. But now that everyone is gone? I can put her down. She is becoming quite shy all of a sudden!
I have 45 minutes left of quietness and then my tornado will be home! I'll post an update of how today went. Let's hope for dry 'underwears!'
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment