Tuesday, January 24, 2012

He's almost SIX?

Sniff...

I finally just booked Landon's birthday party. {I was in denial..still am}. How can my little 'Booga' my baby boy, be in Kindergarten AND turning 6?

He is such a fun little boy. So smart and extremely funny. His teacher says he likes to entertain the class and he likes the attention. Hmm, my child?? Just like me. I got in trouble all throughout school for talking too much. I see that same thing happening with Mr. Landon.

Anyways, I booked him a Bowl-O-Rama Birthday Party at the bowling alley. I'm inviting mostly his school friends, and a handful of friends from our playgroup.

He is excited to turn 6, and Lilah is excited to turn 4.5. She knows once Landon turns six, then she will be 4.5. That HALF always makes a difference when you are a kid, not so much as an adult. Little Miss Lilah will be 4.5 exactly one week after Landon turns 6. {February 6th}.

Time needs to slow down..I want to enjoy them little just a little bit longer.. Is that too much to ask?!

No comments: