Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Town Smackdown

Say what? And boy was it a smack down! Ryan had an all day wrestling tournament. Chris and I left there with bleacher butts. Ouch! Ryan had 4 wrestling matches throughout the day. He lost all of them; but again, he did a good job. For never wrestling before, he is truly showing some skill.

I can say that I am NOT a wrestling mom. It is not an enjoyable sport to watch. Too much yelling and body slamming going on. Way too many opportunities for some serious injuries. Yikes! Their poor necks get turned all around; and ack! I can't wait for the season to be over!

I think he's going to stick to football and baseball after this. He will be encouraged by both of us to do so. I can't imagine him wanting to do this again. We shall see...

No comments: