Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Pound...Another Day

Today I went to another city's pound in hopes of finding Missy. They wouldn't give me any information over the phone either. Chris was at home with Landon and I had Lilah. This pound was a lot larger. So I had to walk thru three rows of kennels. It smelled horribly. The dogs were pitiful looking at me like 'Save me' 'Are you my Mommy?'..But Missy wasn't in there starring back at me.

This pound was a lot more friendly and seemed to have it together. They had a book that I had to look thru. The lost/The found/The deceased. The deceased? Yes, I had to look thru the deceased section to see if she was in there. She wasn't in any of the sections. I filled out my lost form, and off I went. To my car...to cry some more.

I'm exhausted...I've tried everything, and she's still not home! She was my first baby before I had kids. I had always wanted a little foo foo dog to dress up and carry around and sleep with. I had that, and now she is gone.

No comments: