Friday, March 6, 2009

Sicker than sick!

Tuesday mid morning I got sicker than sick, and of course was already in Houston and wasn't coming home until Friday. Great! I tried to see if I would get better but I got worse and told Chris he needed to come home. There was no way I was going to be able to take care of the kids by myself.

A friend of mine offered to come and get Landon and take him to her house to play with her son. You know I'm sick when I agree to that. I've NEVER let anyone drive my kids with the exception of my dad right after I had my c-section with Lilah, and Chris. Which is still iffy! lol She doesn't live far so I just prayed and was thankful that she was taking him. He did just fine.

Chris got home at 11pm on Tuesday night and stayed home with me this whole week. I have the stomach virus and boy has it been nasty. Just when you think you are done, you aren't. Last night I was feeling better so we had KFC for dinner. NOT a good idea, not a wise move on my part. I was sick the rest of the night.

Today I have slept most of the day, and I'm feeling somewhat better. I cleaned up the kitchen because I couldn't stand to look at it anymore. I even got the kid's dressed and we went outside to play for a bit. It was nice to get some fresh air, but I'm still weak and yucky, AND it's our anniversary weekend. Blah! But the good news is I do feel like i'm finally on the mend, let's hope!

No comments: