So the potty training has been GREAT, however we are at a stand still with the POOP. He will hold it for several days and then says his butt hurts. The nurse told me to start giving him miralax so I'm going to try that. For whatever reason he is now scared to poo on the toilet. I've told him that mommy does, daddy, papa, mema, etc but he doesn't care. So, I had to resort to giving him a diaper so he will poo. He can't keep holding it. So he will go immediately and it's a TON.
This afternoon, I told him to come to the bedroom so that I could change his diaper. He lays on the floor and he says 'I've got a big ol' crap in there!'. I had to do everything I could to not burst out and laugh. I said Landon! What did you say?! and he repeated it. Yep, I heard what I thought I heard. I told him that we don't say that. That's not a nice word. I asked him who told him that, and he said 'I did--Booga'. I do not refer to their poo as CRAP, and neither does Chris. So where he heard it, I don't know.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:( i'm sorry about the pooping, I wish I had a magical solution for you but I don't :( Brighton has FINALLY started telling US when he has to go and even if he doesn't tell us it is now SO obvious when he has to go because he is actually holding it and dancing around trying not to pee that we've been accident free for a while now and it's so nice! Hopefully one day it'll just click with Landon and you can be done with the big ol' craps (silly boy!)
Post a Comment