Friday, October 10, 2008

They are here!

The kids and I went and picked up my parents at the airport. It was great to see them again! Landon was so excited to see his Memaw and Papa! Lilah was of course happy to see them too.

When Chris got home from work we all went to Hibachi Rock for dinner. It's just like Benihana but 40 miles closer. It's two miles from our house and oh so good! Landon likes watching them cook the food, while Lilah would prefer for it to just come out served. She's not too fond of the loud noises and the 'production' that goes along with cooking our meal in front of us. However, once he was gone, she was just fine! She loves fried rice!

Did I tell you that it's great to see my parents again?! I miss them so much.

No comments: