Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Homework Assignment #1

Yesterday Ryan had his first homework assignment. He had to write a letter to the teacher about himself, hobbies, etc. Like a 'get to know you' type letter. I told him that he needed to write it nice and neat or I would make him re-do it.

He wrote it all on his own and he wrote it good. No re-do's.

Here are the highlighting points of his letter to his teacher.

-I just moved to TX 2 weeks ago.
-I live with my dad and my step mom.
-I have a 3 year old step brother and a 2 year old step sister.
-My brother asks A LOT of questions. (He even capped A LOT). HA.
-My sister does ballet.
-My dad is from Ohio.
-My mom is from England where they drink a lot of tea.
-I don't have any grandparents except for my step mom's parents, and my great grandmother.

He wrote a full page letter, but those were the best parts of it. I was proud of his first homework assignment!

No comments: