A few months ago, I was tired of stepping on a million matchbox cars that were all over the kitchen, the family room, the hall, etc. So they 'disappeared' one day. A whole small tub full. I put them in our hall closet.
Today I was getting a jacket out and he saw them! He wanted them. I said no! I left to run an errand, and I come back and he had helped himself to the entire tub. Guess what?! He has been an ANGEL all afternoon. I evidently removed the wrong set of 'toys' a few months back! When will I learn?! I haven't heard a peep out of him, other than a few 'engine revs' and what not. He is fascinated by these cars. He lines them all up in the same direction, he drives them around, and guess what? He doesn't whine! It's been HEAVEN!!
So the cars can stay...but the 87 balls and 87 books have now been 'hidden'. It's one or the other. I can't deal with toy chaos anymore!
Let's pray this lasts!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment