Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Could it be?!

the end of diapers for Mr. Big Shot??

Today is Day 3 of Potty Training. This morning we had our friends over and we had our 2008 Celebration of Accomplishments. I can't tell you how many glasses of sparkling cider that Landon had. I was nervous that he would pee himself. I wanted to see how he would do with his friends and being all involved in playing. Would he remember to tell me when he had to go potty? Would he pee his pants? This is the first time in 3 days that he hasn't just had underwear on. I even put on his pants. Was he going to pee and think he could 'hide' it? I had no idea, but guess what?! He still has yet to have an accident. He is SO proud of himself. I made a huge deal of him staying dry and gave him a fun size pack of skittles.

How can this be so easy when a few months ago it was frustrating? He would pee in his pants and on my couch like it was no big deal and then tell me after the fact. Has my little baby grown up on me? How can he be almost 3? I just had him?!

So more updates as the time goes on. I'm so proud of that little man. He keeps telling me he is going to tell Miss Kasie. So maybe that did the trick? I told him he would see Miss Kasie next week when he went back to school in underwear.

This morning when we answered the door he would tell everyone 'I have underpants on in there' and point to himself. It was cute and funny!

To be continued...

No comments: