Today is Lilah's Birthday Party. The theme is 'cupcakes' for our little Lilah Cakes! Everything is pink and lavendar and cupcakes! Last night I baked three dozen cupcakes and I frosted them all this morning. We had a cupcake tower instead of a cake. I crammed 36 inflated balloons into my Expedition. I thought I was going to have to let 1/2 of them go. Some nice lady asked me if I needed help, and I did! She helped me and I thought I had it and said thank you. She left. Then they started to come out and I wanted to cry. Some old man asked me if I needed help and I told him 'I think I got it'...and I finally did!
Lilah had a great time with all of her friends. Our house was jam packed with lots of adults, kids, and presents.
I wasn't sure how the weather was going to be. They said 50% chance of rain so I cancelled the bounce house, and opted for the face painter. I was thinking it was just going to be cheesy painting on the side of the cheek, but I was wrong. The girl ROCKED it! She did their entire face in about a minute. They were all so cute. We had a dalmation, a dog, a blues clues dog, a butterfly, tigers, you name it! Ryan was a ghost, Landon was a tiger, and Lilah was a butterfly.
After the party was over, Ryan cleaned up the entire family room on his own. He is such a good helper, always wanting to help out.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment